Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day~

Happy Mothers Day~

Cat did not come up with anything clever or amusing to post for Mothers Day. Sorry.

So left to my own devices, I will pull up my soap box and make a serious statement, something I do not intend to do often, I feel there is a far greater need for humor in this world than ranting and raving on soap boxes. ( But I do encourage you too use your voice for change when facing injustice)

Please remember that your pet's cannot go out and pick up a pack of contraceptives for themselves. It is not cute that your critter is knocked-up and THOUSANDS of shelter animals will lose their lives. To all the animal lovers out there, you know how sad this is; you probably adopted your precious, furry, family member from a shelter or maybe right off the street-

So today celebrate your Mom weather she is with you, across the country or has gone to a better place..then take a moment to help the critters who had no one to love them.

Spay and neuter your pets- Consider a donation to -

Homeless Animals Lifeline Organization.


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Share a little or share a lot~